Sunday, September 6, 2009

Portrait Quickie

I attended the BRAS Women in Business Symposium on Thursday at the Campbelltown Catholic Club. Had a great time - the BRAS Network ladies organized a fantastic lineup of inspiring and educational speakers.

I had a quick portrait session (like 2 minutes...) with Sandra Walden Pearson from Best Me Consulting. Sandra wanted some headshots for editorial and promotional use. She's got a great natural smile, and really lights up a room when she's presenting. If you ever get the chance to listen to her speak I'd advise you to go! My favorite shot from our session is this black and white - one of the best things about Sandra is how genuinely friendly and open she is - you can see that from the way that smile reaches her eyes :)

I'll be posting more about the Women in Business Symposium soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment